C&D Foods is committed to the development of an effective, committed and informed work force who are dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of operational, safety and environmental standards.
We offer/ensure/guarantee: progressive working conditions, opportunities for personal development and advancement and fair and just reward packages.
This is achieved through the adherence to National Working legislation / standards and the Ethical Trading Initiative base code.
• Employment is freely chosen
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
• Working conditions are safe and hygienic
• Child labour shall not be used
• Living wages are paid
• Working hours are not excessive
• No discrimination is practiced
• Regular employment is provided
• No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
C&D Foods is a B member of Sedex and is considered a low risk company. Our supplier information is updated on a bi-annual basis. The ETI base code is communicated to all staff and suppliers.